Certified ScrumMaster Virtual Workshop
Whether you want to serve as a scrum master, are adopting Scrum at your hybrid workplace, or need the tools to be more agile, our Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) virtual course is the right place to start.
Agilists Certified ScrumMaster Training gives you all the tools and information you need to start with Scrum and Agile. This course shares time-tested practices for managing Product Backlogs, planning your releases and iterations (Sprints), and tracking and reporting progress. You’ll learn to lead Sprint Planning meetings, Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Review meetings, Sprint Retrospectives, and more.
Quick Trivia: Over 90% of our attendees, trained under Vibhu Srinivasan, have started working within three months following their attendance.
Ticket Tailor is our official ticketing partner.
What do you get
- All exam and certification fees are included
- 14 hrs of carefully curated virtual content
- Two years of membership with ScrumAlliance
- Access to exclusively curated Agilists Unlearning Content
- Post-class support via email valid for up to six months
- 14 Scrum Educational Units that count towards future Scrum Alliance Certification (SEUs)
- 14 PMI PDUs
- Pre-work assignments to prepare you for the classes
- Quiz and test prep included
- Access to templates and reading content that are useful as a Scrum Master
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designation after passing the certification exam
- Real-time case studies and two decades of experience packed into real-life examples
- Participate in individual and team activities
- Storytelling & Visual Cues with live drawing to help the visual learners
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com or (862) 244-5478 with any questions. For more information, please visit Agilists.co.
If you need to cancel the class, please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will work with you to transfer you to another class or provide you with a refund. There will be no refunds after the course is over if you cannot attend.