- This event has passed.
Webinar: Stop Facilitating the World’s Most Boring Meetings
July 28, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDTFree
Scrum Alliance is proud to present the third instalment in our introductory series, Approaching Agility: Webinars for Aspiring Changemakers. These live online sessions are presented by agile leaders and experienced practitioners. They’ll walk us through the basics and share real-world insights along the way.
Imagine there is an industry award for Worst Meeting Facilitator Ever – do you know how to avoid getting it? In this webinar, Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and founder of agilists.co Vibhu Srinivasan will be sharing his facilitation wisdom.
We’ve all sat in a meeting or two waiting desperately for it to end, wondering why some meetings seem to be hosted simply for the sake of hosting them. Vibhu will tell us how to lead meetings that matter and have meaning for the attendees, every time. Never lead a boring meeting again. Vibhu will cover:
- How to make meetings relevant, outcome-driven, and joyful
- The defining elements of a good meeting
- Techniques to facilitate outcome-oriented hybrid meetings
- Tips for designing the meeting experience and virtual boards
- The dos and don’ts of hybrid meetings
- Strategies for effective remote facilitation of scrum events
- How to avoid getting the award for Worst Meeting Facilitator Ever
You will learn valuable techniques that can be used right away as a meeting facilitator.
This webinar is FREE and great for anyone who is interested in learning more about scrum, agile, and meeting facilitation. Sign up now!