- This event has passed.
New Leaders for a New Era
May 28, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am UTC-7
We are super thrilled to invite you to an interactive Agilists UnLearning Event, where we want to challenge the norms of Agility as we practice it today.
Event Theme: New Leaders for a New Era
- Have you noticed working from home is more stressful than working from work?
- Are you finding it tough to balance work and personal life?
- Are we really following the agile principle at a sustainable pace?
- Are you stuck jumping from meeting to meeting and not getting time to do the real work?
- Have you lost your thinking time in favor of listening time?
- Has taking work seriously made you give up on life/living?
- Agile practices that do not work for a hybrid workforce
- Practice empathy with your employees
- Strategies to create dependable teams
- Actions leaders should take today to create a collaborative culture
- Things we should stop doing as a hybrid workforce
- How to truly win your weekends back
Join us as we explore in this interactive session with other Agile Leaders and Practitioners to have an open and honest dialogue and to understand what we do to fix the mess we have created