Certified Scrum Master Workshop Overview
Join us in a two-day workshop on building authentic and engaged teams that deliver exceptional customer results. We’ll delve into the Scrum Framework and focus on creating an Agile Mindset within the team.
We’ll cover key topics such as team collaboration, product testing, and techniques for elevating team performance. We’ll also address the challenges of team fatigue and working remotely and provide practical solutions.
Who is this for?
The classroom version of this course is different from the online version in several ways:
- Class size is limited to 12 people to adhere to Covid protocols and keep the classroom organized
- The small class size allows for more individual attention and opportunities to ask questions during class
- Activities are done in a workshop format in a physical classroom, rather than virtually
- The opportunity to take the final test is still available in the physical classroom
- Opportunities to network with local software practitioners and potentially gain connections in the city where the class is held
This classroom version is ideal for those who:
- Prefer human interaction and face-to-face communication
- Enjoy group activities and working in a physical space
- Boxed lunch will be served due to Covid safety protocols, but attendees are encouraged to bring their own food as well
- Proof of a Covid test or willingness to take a rapid test on-site is required for attendance
What more do you get?
- 14 hours of carefully curated, interactive workshop content
- Actionable insights and skills that can be immediately applied to your role
- Time with a practising Agile Thought Leader, Vibhu, both in class and during scheduled office hours
- Access to Agilists Monthly Content
- Fully paid exam fees and a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance (valued at $100)
- 14 SEUs towards your CSP designation within the Scrum Alliance and a two year extension of any existing Scrum Alliance certifications
- 14 PDUs with PMI, if applicable
- Additional hour of resume advice with Vibhu at no additional charge for those seeking employment
If you need to cancel the class, please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will work with you to transfer you to another class or provide you with a refund. There will be no refunds after the course is over if you cannot attend.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com or (862) 244-5478 with any questions. For more information, please visit Agilists.co.