Advanced Product Management Workshop
Building a winning product requires an excellent product squad. However, creating a fantastic product squad requires a modern product owner/manager who is Agile for this new hybrid workforce and knows how to interact with customers and stakeholders regularly.
Master your Product Management skills
Unlearn traditional product development techniques to scale the product to a new level, the Advanced Product Management Workshop is designed specifically for practicing product owners/managers who are ready to upskill.
This Workshop would also cover case studies that model real-world product scenarios so you can experience the nuances of real product management.
- Learn techniques on what problems to solve for your customers using the discovery process
- Improve how you do your product strategy, product planning and product forecasting
- Engage with stakeholders so that you can influence change to the product features continuously.
- Learn how to avoid cognitive bias and orthodoxies when you design the features of your product
- Learn about techniques to scale product ownership when you have multiple product owners in a large products
- Learn how you manage dependencies in large programs with global hybrid teams and predict release dates accurately
- Spend time with product managers from different industries who’ve helped curate this workshop as a part of Bootcamp
- Must have at least one year of experience in Product Management or Product Ownership
About the Trainer
Vibhu SrinivasanAgile Leader | Entrepreneur | Certified Scrum Trainer
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (862) 244-5478 with any questions. For more information, please visit Agilists.co.
If you need to cancel the class, please drop a mail at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will work with you to transfer you to another class or provide you with a refund. There will be no refunds after the course is over if you cannot attend.